|IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND POLICIES FOR GUESTS ON PROPERTY
CHECK-OUT: Check-Out is at 10:00 a.m. Please respect this time for our staff to prepare the unit for our next guest.
SMOKING: All units are SMOKE-FREE. Please ask for an ashtray at front desk, and smoke outdoors only, away from open windows, doors and other guests. No butts on the ground please. In the event of someone having smoked inside, we reserve the right to charge a minimum $150 cleaning fee to the registered guest.
WATER SUPPLY: Fundy National Park provides us with our water supply. Please note that it displays high iron content which is responsible for the water’s tint, as well as our “peach tinted” linens. This water is potable, the ferrous oxide is not toxic, and is regularly tested by Parks Canada officials.
RECREATIONAL FIRES: Per Parks Canada Regulations, fires are NOT permitted. Fundy National Park organizes bonfires regularly during the summer.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES: Guests are responsible for:
- Cleaning dishes, cookware etc. If not respected, a $20.00 (+tax) cleaning fee will be charged to the registered guest.
- Any damage to their unit, as well as stains caused by beauty products (self-tanner included)
- Reporting any damage to their unit or any improperly functioning appliance/fixture.
- Kindly keeping noise to a minimum, especially after 10:00 p.m.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES: Guests staying with us five (5) or more nights will have their unit refreshed after the third night. In the meantime:
- Please place garbage in the dumpster located at your first right from the main office, if necessary.
- We will gladly provide you with fresh towels upon return of used ones at the main office.
PET POLICY: Guests are responsible for tending to and cleaning up after their pets. Pets must be leashed at all times when outdoors. For your convenience, we provide bio-degradable bags available at the main office free of charge.
PUBLIC TELEPHONES: For your convenience, there are two (2) public telephones. One is located by the main office and the second, behind chalet #6.
LOST AND FORGOTTEN ITEMS: Are held for 7 days, pending guest instructions. Items can be shipped back at guest’s expense. Personal hygiene items or undergarments are immediately discarded for hygienic reasons.
COMMITTING TO THE ENVIRONMENT: Thank you for not littering. Also, in keeping with our commitment to our environment, we seek your participation and ask that you please not let your engine idle when your vehicle is immobile.
Your attention and cooperation are truly appreciated.
Thank you for choosing Fundy Highlands.
Anne-Marie & Pierre