Fundy Highlands is seeking new team members for its 2013 season!
Our team is our most valued asset. We are dedicated to offering a pleasant and safe workplace.
Housekeeping attendants are needed for five (5) or three (3) months engagement at our seasonal accommodations in beautiful Fundy National Park, New Brunswick. Our season starts at the end of April, and ends in October. Full-Time positions available. You would be working from either late April to autumn, or from mid-June to autumn, and be in a teamwork environment.
Lodging is available ($25 per week) in our furnished two-bedroom staff apartment, which can house up to four (4) individuals. Includes water, power, satellite TV and wi-fi.
Starting hourly wage is $10,25 per hour, and may be revised based on performance.
- Clean guest units (in & out), respecting company standards and procedures
- Perform daily inventory checks to set up for next shift
- Assist in laundry and linens daily (mainly folding)
- Comply with basic guest requests, following company policies
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old
- Relevant experience would be an asset.
- Must work well with others
- Attention to detail is essential
- Applicants must have the ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Weekly hours are subject to change depending on occupancy, and applicants must be available to work weekends.
- Applicants must be able to physical perform duties, including
standing for long periods of time, working in different weather conditions (heat, rain), bending, kneeling, lifting at least 20lbs, etc.
- At least two (2) professional references required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sumit your info here,
or to learn more, call 1-888-88-FUNDY (1-888-883-8639)
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Looking forward to meeting you !
Anne-Marie & Pierre
Fundy Highlands Motel & Chalets